**Check back for updated guidelines and rules for our 2021 photo contest!**
Every year, we invite our NMB members to submit their photos into our annual photo contest. We bring in experts to select three winners in each category, along with a few honorable mentions. The top finishers win a cash award and are featured in our Fall/Winter issue of the Benefit News.
If you’re interested in submitting your photos into our 2020 Photo Contest, please see the guidelines below.
Please note: this is an amateur photo contest.
2020 Photo Contest Guidelines
Community | Family Pets | Nature | People
1st Place: $150.00
2nd Place: $125.00
3rd Place: $100.00
Honorable Mention: $75.00
If there are less than five entries in a category, please note that prizes may not be awarded.
- You must have an NMB life insurance policy or annuity contract to enter.
- The subject of your photo must be one of the four categories listed above.
- Submit a 5″ x 7″ or 8″ x 10″ by mail or a high resolution photo by email. Please include the following information: name, mailing address, email address, phone number, policy number, photo category you’re entering, and photo title.
- If mailing, photos must be mailed flat and wrapped in cardboard to avoid damage. Please include all information listed above with your mailed photo.
- If emailing, file size must be 2-20 GB with all of the information listed above written in the body of the email.
- The photograph must be taken by you and must have been photographed within the past year. Only one entry per member will be accepted.
- Framed or matted photos and photos that have previously won an NMB prize will not be accepted.
- This is an amateur photo contest so no professional photos will be accepted.
- Entries may not be altered using image editing software.
- All entries become the property of National Mutual Benefit for its use and will not be returned.
Have your entry postmarked or emailed on or before July 22, 2020 to:
Mail: Photo Contest – National Mutual Benefit | P.O. Box 1527 | Madison, WI 53701-1527
Email: Fraternal@nmblife.org. Please include “Photo Contest Entry” in the subject line.